Anyone and everyone can participate in this FREE event. Multiple opportunities to show your support are available from ordering NEW t-shirts and planning awareness activities to donating to support our mission. All donations will be eligible to be matched for this inaugural event.
How to Participate
• Sign up to join us September 12, 2020 beginning with a free livestream kick-off at 11 AM Central Time (USA).
• Order your official Virtual Dystonia Zoo Day t-shirt
$10 – For $10, you can purchase one Virtual Dystonia Zoo Day T-shirt only.
$50 – For $50, you can purchase a Family Pack (includes, 4 shirts, 4 animal masks and 1 activity kit)
$100 – For $100, you can purchase a Party Pack (includes 10 shirts, 10 animal masks, and 1 activity kit)
• Become a “ZooGooder” and support this event at a higher level (t-shirts and other benefits included).
• Invite family members and friends to participate.
• Stay tuned to hear about dystonia awareness activities you can do from your home or community, leading up to and throughout September 12.
• Consider asking local businesses to participate.
The Virtual Dystonia Zoo Day is open to everyone who wants to participate and will bring people across the country together online to raise awareness and funds to support the DMRF. By participating in the DMRF Virtual Dystonia Zoo Day, you’ll connect with others in the dystonia community and bring visibility to dystonia nationwide. Individuals with all types of dystonia, as well as family members and friends, and members of the medical community are invited to take part in the DMRF’s first-ever Virtual Dystonia Zoo Day. Your support will ensure DMRF continues to offer programs and resources to individuals and families impacted by dystonia and advance urgently-needed medical research. Let’s have some fun while taking action for the dystonia community.
•Deadline for shirt orders in time to ship for event is Thursday, August 27, 2020. Any orders placed after this date we can’t guarantee it will arrive on time.
•At this time, we are shipping shirt orders to US addresses only. Apologies to our international community for this change.